Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
APPLICATION SECTION

[Pinned] FAQ: APPLICATION SECTION

WELCOME TO OUR FORUMS!Our application process has changed, from the impersonal built in website app process to a more personal process.Here is our new application protocol!The information we need from you is: (Feel free to copy paste the section b...
Small Derek Slide 5y
Derek Slide12333Small Derek Slide 5y
APPLICATION SECTION

Application

In STO my character is Kylara Vatta (Kylara@Skolia). I was a member a long time ago (website name was SozSkolia back in the day).I am a PvE only player but like to do story related stuff. I'm not much for grinding/farming but can do stuff like...
Member avatar small Skolia 4y
Skolia12669Member avatar small Skolia 4y
APPLICATION SECTION

Application Rift

HekuraRiftDiablo, Civilization, Torchlight, Warhammer 40k, SupermeatboyEasternIn Rift, I am currently in Top Shelf. Folks seem chilled and I like the guild so far.I am looking for people will do stuff together in game and realize that it is just ...
Member avatar small Hekura 4y
Hekura12738Member avatar small Hekura 4y
APPLICATION SECTION

Appy

MMOs:Rift, currently.Characters: Shallan, NepantheWhy?Cause guild info told me to. That's about it.o
Member avatar small Shallan 4y
Shallan11345Member avatar small Shallan 4y
APPLICATION SECTION

Application

So for the pasty!Your in-game character name: Julezzia, Juliennia, Julenna, Juletia, Jul'lien, Juliessa..... More that I forgot :DYour in game account name: NAMMO's you play: Star Wars: The Old Republic (sub), Lord of the Rings Online (F2P), D...
Member avatar small Jules 4y
Jules11384Member avatar small Jules 4y
APPLICATION SECTION

Application

Your in-game character name: TeyyanaYour in game account name: SetolokiMMO's you play: SWTORGames you play: Supcom, SWTOR, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Elder Scrolls, Halo, and so many more.Your Timezone: East USWhy you are interested in joining: ...
Member avatar small Setoloki 4y
Setoloki11385Member avatar small Setoloki 4y
App
APPLICATION SECTION

App

Your in-game character name: VixenkatYour in game account name: NAMMO's you play: SWTORGames you play: Depends on my mood but I am on Steam under VampkittenYour Timezone: CentralWhy you are interested in joining: You guys are awesome so far! I'v...
Member avatar small Vixen 4y
Vixen11388Member avatar small Vixen 4y
APPLICATION SECTION

Guild Application

Your in-game character name: Rift~ Zochera (Main), Oteia, ImeldaDiablo 3~ Ibrandlin#1717Your in game account name: MMO's you play: Rift, Diablo3, GW2Games you play: As above, and The Sims 3Your Timezone: CentralWhy you are interested in joining: ...
Member avatar small Zochera 4y
Zochera11358Member avatar small Zochera 4y
APPLICATION SECTION

I love the 528th

Spammers.
Member avatar small Trolltastic 5y
Trolltastic97436Member avatar small Bole 4y
app
APPLICATION SECTION

app

No posts yet
Bole0866No posts yet
APPLICATION SECTION

Application

I couldn't reply under the apply here thread so I decided to just post a new thread here. Sorry if that's wrong, lol Your in-game character name: GreanorYour in game account name: ThomasKostelich12MMO's you play: Right now just WoW, though leaning...
Member avatar small Greanor@ThomasKostelich12 4y
Greanor@ThomasKostelich1222034Small Derek Slide 4y
Page 1